Forum Home Forum Home > More Specific > The Living Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Licking the perineum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
qw View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote qw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Licking the perineum
    Posted: 19/Feb/2009 at 10:43pm
Not enough girls do this. This area of a man's body is so erogenous... I love it when it's being stroked softly, and tongue licks will drive me over the edge. Tongue

squirt View Drop Down

Quote squirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Feb/2009 at 5:00pm
yup i do this always along with other things  you think licking the perineum drives them mad try doing that while milking the prostate youve seen nothing till youve done this
squirterlicious
rhythm View Drop Down

Quote rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Feb/2009 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by squirt

yup i do this always along with other things  you think licking the perineum drives them mad try doing that while milking the prostate youve seen nothing till youve done this

which doctor did you go to today?
squirt View Drop Down

Quote squirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Feb/2009 at 9:52pm
obviously rythmn this is a pleasure if your male that is, that youve not exsperienced so dont go being a total smart ass unless you know what your talking about ,
squirterlicious
rhythm View Drop Down

Quote rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Feb/2009 at 5:58pm
Hahaha its all good Squirt. not sure about milking the prostate tho Thumbs Up
squirt View Drop Down

Quote squirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Feb/2009 at 8:40pm
milking the prostate! the prostate gland is the males g spot by stimulating the prostate also called milking the prostate you not only give him an orgasmn that will blow his mind but you keep his prostate healthy he wins both ways , and i really get hot when performing this i get hot knowing that im giving him absolute orgasmic pleasure
squirterlicious
Good Soldier View Drop Down

Quote Good Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/Feb/2009 at 5:48pm
Squirt I have a very good idea how this happens, so in the interest of letting the girls see first hand how to do it...I will let you use me to show them how its done........Wink best if we do it in groups of say 6, but I will want a drinks and smoke break between milkings.......should take you only a few days to let them all see how its done.....damn I will need some protein shakes...that alot of milk you are going to take out of me........
squirt View Drop Down

Quote squirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2009 at 1:55pm
qw try having your partner firmly hold your hard manhood with the thumb massaging you perinium the other hand is milking your prostate and she has your testcles gently cradled in her mouth using her tongue to caress the spot that makes you go mmmm mmmm every now and again releaseing your testicles to give a bit deep throat itll blow your mind  trust meCensored
squirterlicious
Good Soldier View Drop Down

Quote Good Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2009 at 3:53pm
Can you show us how its done Squirt........or at least show my lady................I want some of that pleasure........
squirt View Drop Down

Quote squirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Mar/2009 at 12:23pm
its all about multi tasking in my eyes why stimulate one pleasure spot when you can stimulate all of them createing pleasure in the fullest
squirterlicious
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>